WOTC Operations Coordinator
OnCentive is looking for a proven Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Coordinator, working to help lead WOTC Operations. The responsibilities of a coordinator include formulating strategies, ensuring regulatory compliance, and managing the implementation of IT systems. You will assist in driving operational success in our WOTC Department, utilizing proprietary software, implementing with clients, and working with leadership to scale our WOTC Operations. You will also design policies and ensure that customer service is up to standard.
To be successful as a WOTC Operations Coordinator, you should demonstrate solid leadership and analytical skills, exhibit strong business acumen, as well as a commitment to productivity. Ultimately, a competent WOTC Operations Coordinator should ensure staff productivity.
- Working closely with the COO to continue expanding the WOTC program, ensuring visibility of progress to the rest of the leadership team.
- Managing the end-to-end WOTC Operations process with clients, including but not limited to: onboarding, processing, invoicing, and reporting,
- Managing the WOTC Processing team to ensure client compliance, responsiveness, and successful processing of credit.
- Maintaining a firm understanding of current regulation and legislation related to the WOTC program.
- Maintaining relationships with all State WOTC Offices to ensure timely processing of WOTC applicants, including the optimization of the WOTC liaison department.
- Managing integrations with onboarding systems, applicant tracking systems, HRIS systems, payroll providers, and clients.
- Working with personal networks to attract new WOTC clients.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience managing integrations with onboarding systems, applicant tracking systems, HRIS systems, payroll providers, and clients.
- Deep and proven experience in operations of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC).
- Experience managing teams processing WOTC.
- Comfort with new technologies and an openness to new ways of processing WOTC.
- Extensive contacts/clients utilizing WOTC.
- Proven history of working with large enterprise WOTC clients.
- Located or willing to relocate to Birmingham, AL.