National Sales Executive
The OnCentive National Sales Executive position is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills to make an impact on our rapid growth immediately. Unlike many sales positions, the deal sizes and the resulting commission are large and plentiful. Plus, you’ll be offering business owners exactly what they already want: additional cash flow, with no risk!
WHAT WE OFFER
• Base salary, health benefits & 401k matching
• One-on-one mentoring, an exceptional support team for guidance, and training
• Extensive company resources to guide your success
• Unlimited growth and income potential
This position requires massive action and constant correction to yield the best results. This isn't an employee, spoon-fed work position. You are selling FREE money with NO RISK to business owners; this is not a hard sell. Your income potential is based on hustle and drive.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Learn OnCentive’s service offering and become a subject matter expert
- Grow business based on your own research and warm leads provided
- Work independently
- Turn clients into long-lasting partnerships
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Team for a strategic plan
- Cultivate relationships across OnCentive teams
- Ability to cold call
- In-Person, over the phone, and online professionalism
- Ability to build, maintain, and grow partner relationships
- Challenge yourself and your team to improve every day
- Meet and exceed activity and deal quota
- 6-7 years of selling experience (not necessary, but a plus)
- Payroll Sales Experience (not necessary, but a plus)
- Proven track record of closing deals and managing a book of business
- Experience speaking with C-level executives
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
WHAT WE DO:
OnCentive helps clients increase their business’ profitability by identifying, securing, and leveraging government tax credits, recovery programs, and business incentives. We are passionate about putting money back in the hands of the small businesses that drive our economy.
OnCentive hires smart, driven individuals who want to make a big impact for their families, communities, and their clients. We’re searching for people who are ready to jump right in, love collaborating, and value our culture of integrity to join our team.
OUR OFFICE: 2127 1st Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35203
Located in the heart of Birmingham's startup district, the OnCentive’s Morris Ave. office is near the best restaurants the city has to offer. The OnCentive team is obsessed with our new headquarters ' big open floor plan, custom Birmingham mural, gorgeous conference rooms, and in-office kegerator.