OnCentive is looking for an organized, detail-oriented marketing specialist to join our growing team headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
Reports to: Chief Growth Officer & Vice President of Marketing
- Assists in the creation and updating of various marketing collateral including digital and print brochures, social media posts, corporate presentations, signage and other types of digital and traditional media
- Provides assistance in the review of multiple websites, social media sites and other platforms such as Google, Yelp, Bing, etc
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Create, send and manage ZoomInfo & email blasts
- Strategize, execute and manage with the growth teams
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and help maintain the Salesforce database
- Assists marketing and sales associates
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaign
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- Experience: Experience in graphic design, website content management and sales and/or marketing preferred
- Knowledge: Experience managing workload, graphics software and content management systems
- Organizational skills: Ability to multi-task, manage time and workload
- Strong written and oral communication skills: Solid or fluent writing skills as this job entails writing promotional copy for online posts and website
WHAT WE OFFER
• Base salary, health benefits & 401k matching
• Exceptional support team for guidance, and training
• Career growth and income potential
WHAT WE DO:
OnCentive helps clients increase their business’ profitability by identifying, securing, and leveraging government tax credits, recovery programs, and business incentives. We are passionate about putting money back in the hands of the small businesses that drive our economy.
OnCentive hires smart, driven individuals who want to make a big impact for their families, communities, and their clients. We’re searching for people who are ready to jump right in, love collaborating, and value our culture of integrity to join our team.
OUR OFFICE: 2127 1st Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35203
Located in the heart of Birmingham's startup district, the OnCentive’s Morris Ave. office is near the best restaurants the city has to offer. The OnCentive team is obsessed with our new headquarters ' big open floor plan, custom Birmingham mural, gorgeous conference rooms, and in-office kegerator.