Our Corporate Trainer will be responsible for designing and implementing training resources, creating and leading comprehensive training at the start of employment and as needed throughout employment, conducting training webinars for current and prospective partners.
- Work with managers to determine training needs
- Conduct seminars, workshops, webinars, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Formulate teaching outlines and determine instructional methods appropriate for intended audience
- Design course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals, exercises and tests
- Onboard, support and mentor new employees
- Plan and schedule training sessions
- Design and implement training programs
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of training efforts and proactively implement changes as needed
- Provide internal consultancy to the organization, managers, and employees to increase the performance capabilities of all staff through training activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to gain confidence and respect of all levels of management and staff through professionalism and positive attitude
- Ability to deal with confidential matters appropriately
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to review information, make decisions, and manage time effectively with minimal to no supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Proven experience as a corporate trainer or similar role
- Good understanding of various teaching methodologies and tools
- Proficient in MS Office especially Powerpoint
- Experience with an e-learning software
- Good time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
Why Join OnCentive?
There has never been a more exciting time to join OnCentive! Our company is growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. If you're pursuing a career that gives you the opportunities to grow professionally, work in a casual, laid-back culture, create lasting relationships, and make a meaningful impact in the lives of clients, partners, and teammates, then we want YOU on Our Team!
OnCentive offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
Retirement 401(k) Program
Vacation and Holidays
Flexible Spending Accounts
About Our Company:
OnCentive helps clients increase their business’ profitability by identifying, securing, and leveraging government tax credits, recovery programs, and business incentives. We are passionate about putting money back in the hands of the small businesses that drive our economy. Finding additional cashflow and maximizing profitability for small businesses is our passion. At OnCentive, our clients aren't a number; they are our purpose.